-
December 24th, 2005, 02:08 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Jess cuddled with it. "I think I got alittle over-excited. Being in that box for days really makes me want to run around and stretch my legs!", she said.
-
December 24th, 2005, 07:53 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Felicity nodded and saw something walk around the corner....
-
December 24th, 2005, 09:34 PM
#13
Inactive Member
It was Chloe! What was she doing?
-
December 25th, 2005, 01:10 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Felicity and Jess walked over to Chloe. "I was going to hide this present for you two," she said, "But I guess you can open it now." Felicity carefully ripped off the wrapping paper, then Jess opened the box. It was...
-
December 25th, 2005, 01:18 AM
#15
talentedtwelve12
Guest
Inside, Felicity found a beautiful new gown.
"Wow, Chloe," felicity said, "this is a lovely gown!"
"Thanks," Chloe replied with a grin, "I made it all by myself!"
"Really? It's really nice!"
Felicty picked up the other elegantly wrapped package.
-
December 25th, 2005, 02:03 AM
#16
Inactive Member
She handed it to Jess. Jess was delighted to get a gift. "For ME?" she said. Chloe nodded. Jess happily tore open the present and inside was....
-
December 25th, 2005, 02:44 AM
#17
Inactive Member
her complete collection! " gosh guys this is an awful nice present!" said Jess " Well your an awfully special sister!" Felicity and Chloe said together. Then Jess said I have one finale surprise for you. she handed Felicity and Chloeasid " Wow, its a.......
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks